Friday, December 20, 2013

Float.


For this picture i didn't really have an inspiration, like my partner just wanted to jump off of that. In my opinion, this is a nice picture. This one was pretty easy to capture the stop in the jump. Even if i did have any problems i could just set the shutter speed higher than what it was. I couldnt think of a better idea, so its simple but still a good picture.

My inspiration for this one was for her to look like she's about to fly up into the sky. I faced no technical difficulties because she was standing on a chair and i used photoshop to make it seem like she was floating. I think it was pretty creative because it looks like shes about to fly up.


My inspiration for this picture was was for it to seem like ryan was powerful enough to lift her up from the ground, it looks pretty cool. Some of the pictures came out blurry so i had to retake it like 5 times, but it finally came out good. This idea came into my head as soon as we started the project so then we decided to do it, but people were also busy taking pictures. Many people didnt want to be in the picture because they had to finish their own work.





No comments:

Post a Comment