Friday, October 11, 2013

Lines

1) The only thing i actually did was take the picture from straight on angle. I didn't really think it needed to be photo shopped because a natural picture. This was one of the pictures i turned in with my vertical pictures.

2) For this one i didn't do anything to it as well. I think this is one of the best pictures i took, and i just really like the angle and how you can see so much of the detail on the bench. This one can be both man made and a natural picture because the bench is a man made object and the background is very green and leafy.
3) This is a human line picture, and they are vertical. You can also see the shadow of the people i took it of. I didn't do anything because i didn't think it had to be edited or photo shopped in any way. I didn't really do anything to most of my pictures honestly.



4) This is my absolute favorite picture i took. I took a picture in this same exact spot as one of my first ones but it had a dark gray bar on it that was caused by the camera so when we went out again, i went back to that place and took it again. I love how the beginning of the line is blurry and then as it goes on its really clear and nice.



5) Well since we're period 6, the lighting isnt as good as the 2nd period class. Also the first day i had a weird camera because when i took a picture and i came to check it on the computer, there was a giant gray bar in the middle of my picture. So that wasnt too good, also there were many pictures where the background was like washed out because of the sun/lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment