Friday, November 15, 2013

Patterns

 I like this picture because there is a continuous pattern of blue rectangles/sqaures, and theres only three of them. Its a simple but just like Mr.Pederson says it's clear and crisp. This is one i didnt have to crop or do something to it on photoshop and actually came out to be nice.
 I like this picture because you can see the pattern of the bench's legs, its a pattern that doesnt stop unless there are no more benches. It looks nice because it was sunny that day, it wasnt gloomy. Ive noticed that i take much more better pictures when the sun is out and the weather is warm.
 I think this is my favorite out of these four pictures i chose. To me it looks really cool, like almost as if the leaf is symmetrical. Theres not much of a distraction in the back, so the main focus of this picture is absolutely clear.
I liked how there are some random yellow spots on that part of the tree, it makes that pattern that i was looking for while taking pictures around school campus. This one i did have to crop because there was some people in the back, so i used the filling the frame technique we learned a few weeks ago in this class.

Some skills that i have been doing well and really like doing is filling the frame. It makes it a much better picture, because the main focus is that object you take a picture of. And also to me it just looks nicer because then theres no distractions in the back whatsoever. For our next project my goal is to start using other ways to take pictures instead of just filling the frame, because the same thing can get a bit boring. I might start using the rule of thirds more. Mr.Pederson has already done a good job with advising me more on how to take better pictures or go on photoshop to make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment